Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tough and Rough - Its life

Well friends nothing new, just got rejected once again by a company. Placement season is on in our campus and recession is certainly taking its toll ( well atleast I hope it is as not many companies are coming to campus).

Well I dunno who created this whole concept of GD. For me it is an acronym for 'Grand Disaster'. I mean a group of people fighting over an issue of which none of them have a clue about and trying to score one up on the other by virtually resorting to absolute annihilation and conquest of the others...
And on top of that the HR people judging the whole conundrum actually seem interested but some how or the other end up choosing the wrong people most of the ( or rather every) time.

I certainly don't see how people who have hopelessly lost all sense of basic decency in interaction and socialization can be judged and emerge trumps as the criteria being marked are basically on personality and pleasantness of interaction..

Well what can be done. I guess 'This is life'.

Better luck next time for me and my colleagues...

Till the next time...

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment